SHITT
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aytrh [2065652]
· 3 likes ·
I am going to assume that you play games on a PC just from what you said. Now i am not saying you have to love consoles everyone is entitled to their own opinions but how are consoles crap/too expensive? …
SHITT
Yes, it is crap. All consoles are crap and cost too much.
I am going to assume that you play games on a PC just from what you said.
Now i am not saying you have to love consoles everyone is entitled to their own opinions but how are consoles crap/too expensive?
Their only purpose is to play games which they do successfully and as for them being too expensive i got my Xbox 360 for about £220 around 7 years ago and it is still working. I bought my Xbox One for £350 over 3 years ago that also still works.
So in the last 7-8 years i have spent less than £600 on two consoles which both still work fine. Which part of this is expensive and crap?
I find consoles to be reasonably priced its the games that end up costing a bit of money but not a great deal
I agree, I think $60 is too much for a game. Luckily, things like Nintendo eShop have games that are much more reasonably priced.