I think I had 6188 points, then I went to put 3000 points on the market. After putting 3000 on the market I noticed I only had 118 left. I didn't sell any, I instantly pulled them off the market to see and I only had 3188 total points with no sales! I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or not can someone see if I lost 3000 points or am I crazy? Thank you, Danny.
Points went missing
Started by Pushblood [856836] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I think I had 6188 points, then I went to put 3000 points on the market. After putting 3000 on the market I noticed I only had 118 left. I didn't sell any, I instantly pulled them off the market to see and I only had 3188 total points with no sales! I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or not can someone see if I lost 3000 points or am I crazy? Thank you, Danny.
So you have 6200, put 6000 on the market, then removed them all and only got 3000 back?
Or you put 3000 on market and lost 3000 more for no reason?
Oh sorry. I think I started with 6188 total points. I put 3000 points on the market. I went back to my homepage and noticed I only had 188 points left, so I thought I may have put all 6000 points on the market. I then pulled all my points off the market just in case. My total points after pulling the 3000 points off the market was only 3188. Somewhere in the mix 3000 points disappeared. No points were sold, no events or cash changes. Is there a way to look and see in the records if I had 6188 points earlier today but it could be possible I'm imagining this ;)
Passing to Chedburn for a log check.
Oh, thank you Ched for checking, this is embarrassing I think I had a complete brain fart on this one, I am getting old lol
Closed.