Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy 15 level!! Happiness lottery!!

Started by papadaki [2065217] on in Fun & Games.

36 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Highlander_AF [2034314] ×1 papadaki [2065217] ×1

papadaki [2065217]

Good evening companions. I was happy with the staff at level 15 and to celebrate I will make a small lottery! For starters, I would like to apologize for my English if they do not make sense. It is not my language and I use google translate which does not translate well but does its job! I will give you a list of items that you can win and with the propertires you will be able to borrow. The way of participation is simple. Everything is numbered. All you have to do is choose a number from [1 to 100] * (While on items that you should say a number from 1 to 100, for the Ranch you sould find a letter/character from [A-z]*, [To make a school for a comment about whether you find the items I am offering you a little less] *. [You will have to do one like in the profile and the post] *!Note: Asterisks indicate that these steps are a prerequisite for participation! Thank you.
P.S. The property will please the upkeep to be paid and a non-existent debt upon return!
Thanks again with love papadaki.

GIVEAWAY:

Full Body Armor
Leather Gloves
Leather Helmet
Macana x2
P90
20(5/4)*bottle of bears
1*Trailer

LOAN FOR 15d-20d

1* Mansion (15d)
2*Villa (15d)
1*Detached house (20d)
1*Semi-Detached house (20d)


1*Ranch (5d)
happy:900