Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannabis overdose

Started by Deebo [793214] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deebo [793214]

I know it is is very rare to OD but is there a way to make it easier? I've already OD on Xanax and haven't rehabbed. Taking weed everyday as much as possible on the hour every hour. Taking a Xanax before I go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

Is it worth OD on Xanax and not rehab and keep taking weed to get a better chance to space out OD? Or just rehab on my normal schedule and pray to ched and make sacrifices to Duke for weed OD?
shaz1 [270923]



OD chance are random.

It means that regardless of your current addiction level, it has no effect on your OD chance. It is still random.


Dizzy [1806971]

I tend to OD most often right after rehab. Can't prove that it increases your chances but that's when most of my ODs seem to occur
manic [1554958]

The first time I OD I was wearing a dark blue tie with a slight pattern.

And the second time I had a dark blue but a different pattern...

So, perhaps it's down to what colour tie I wear and not the pattern?

I'm wearing a red tie today, so I imagine OD's won't happen, but who knows?
manic [1554958]

Wow... They're not are they???

SERIOUSLY?


OT - Having a full set of coins helps. It gives the "Beggar's Cup" ability, which shows the % in their description (OD rates, % to next NB etc)




Pachico [2066685]

i think after a few xanax popped and no OD, there's a better chance to OD on Weed at that time, as i'm doing now, i popped some xanax (36) with no OD, i'll try popping some cannabis from now on hoping i od on one of them before i hit 100 cannabis taken
Cable [507439]

Cannabis OD is very much random; although as someone who doesn't really take drugs, I had to use over 1k cannabis to get the merit.