Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Animals names?

Started by Tilted [1694357] on in Animals & Nature.

58 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DAMINK [2009054]

Cats names = Bart, Lisa and Smokey.
Dogs names = Zara and puddles.
Birds name = Cammo.
Lizards name = Bluey.
Wife = Wifey.
Afterlife [1878832]

In the past I had . . .



squirrel = Chippy

shepherd/lab mix = Manson

emperor scorpion = Dahmer

ball python = Bud

corn snake = Scarface



Now . . .



Beagle = Riley
Cyfer [2062693]

I have 2 huskies named Thor and Noah and a cat named JD because when he was a kitten he would drink my Jack Daniels right out of my shot glass
WQ1F [2007780]

I have an orange cat named:

Thomas

A grey tabby named:

Sasha

And formerly a purebred mutt named:

Ginger
DAH [1959132]

had a pet cactus once.. i named him fluffbutts out of the irony that he is neither fluffy nor have any butt


Ryellin [2086828]

I have three cats: Baghera, Minuit and Kira (like in Death Note, that cat is evil)

A dog: Kenza. I disagreed with that name but it's my mum's dog and the majority vote did its job.

A parrot: Iris
Poopsammich [1837779]

My last dog was a female Pit named Noodles lol.



The doggo I have now is named Wrigley. She was found on the street and was so emaciated when they found her they named her Twiggy. After a few days of thinking about that I was like, I'm going to change your name lol.