Out of mercy.
Coward faction leaders
Started by NuffleMurda [2061882] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 375 / 375 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Out of mercy.
10 pages of you crying and I still don't get your point.. You don't want other factions declaring and using you as a filler, right? Well... what are you going to do about it in that case? Right... nothing..
#fieldmouseplushie
Aye - if you don't want to be a filler, you pretty much need to get into the top 10 (as was mentioned back in the first couple pages) - and even then you're still gonna end up once in a while being so .. Kicking all members is the exact opposite of working into the top 10 and thus above the filler status ..
Literally the ONLY option available if you, as your own master of your own choices (directed towards Nuff, not the quoted person who's post I'm building off) - is for you to make the choice to not be in a faction. This is the one and only existing option to not ever be a filler guild ..
Or just keep your warbase filled so others can't declare, you know, slightly less drastic....
Squeak Squeak !!!
I have posted on this thread a few times already but 1 more time wont hurt :P
There is something wrong with the design/mechanics of the game at the moment. Squashing field mice should NOT be rewarded in any way. It really doesnt make any sense at all for the good of the game.
Squashing field mice shouldnt have a respect reward or add to the chain counter it will just put new players off playing the game and i can bet with certainty that many players will and have quit the game because of it.
There is a flaw in the design of the game. It may be and probably is unintended. But at the moment it is worthwhile mowing down field mice for 'warring'.
This is wrong.
People have used my faction as 'filler' a lot.
If i was feeling in the right mood i could get 'revenge' by waiting for the faction to have a real war and start mowing down their field mice to prove a point.
The factions composed entirely of field mice cant do this.
Something is broken and is not right with warring at the moment. Most of the loud mouths who play this game are good players in nice factions and the like the status quo.
Somebody needs to think of the field mice. This really will be driving new players from the game with how it is set up at the moment.
It is unfair.
Out of mercy.
And that was the right thing to do. The faction wasn't helping them. It's not helping you. It's a bad plan, as you've learned.
You are crying about this like you've been personally targeted and are being bullied. But factions get used as fillers, especially if they have lots of low level, low stat players. For good or bad, Torn is designed that way, and everyone else has been through the same thing.
I posted this advice a couple of days ago. It's still true. "What you should do is to shut down the faction, get to level 15, learn the game, and get some experience by joining an established faction."
Definately unfair, but since there are no updates ready to fix this we just need to deal with it... But anyways field mice should not start a faction in the first place, its an absolute waste for a guy who doesent know what to do with it..
I wanted to comment about the bounties he has been receiving too, but nevermind... he asked for it himself (lol why tho)
Clearly, there has been ALOT of great advice posted in this thread, but this guy is having none of it and chooses to be a field mouse instead, good luck with that lil' buddy!
Just quoting this for any new players reading as its the truth.
If you wish to get on in the game, there are a lot of players willing to help teach you as well as a lot of guides out there to help you learn this very complex/in depth game. - It gets simpler the more you play it but the initial learning curve can mean you miss out on a lot of information that may make your game easier.
As Baldr (and others) have said joining an established faction is the best move for you after getting to level 15 - at level 15 you can travel and make money which makes quite a difference to your gameplay..
If anyone needs help in which faction to join ShadowRazers is the best one :p (or if you want a more peaceful faction chat me and I'll direct you to another one).
10 pages later, where I have repeatedly explained I am not complaining, that I do not want anything to change, and that I have no intention of doing anything about it, and you still don't get my point?
Why are you referring to 10 pages when you clearly have not read one. Maybe you're gold fish stupid and haven't realized after a good number of "I am simply stating they are cowards", that I am simply stating that they are cowards? You are as well by the way.
I think you are just trying to jump on the hype train to get some thumbs up from your fellow cowards, because you are too damn lazy to read, and too unoriginal to come up with anything other than the same recycled cowardice shit you just spat all over your keyboard.
You are all making this too easy. Come at me cowards. Keep them bounties coming...
Jesus christ OP learn the ****ing meaning of coward before you throw it around.
This is not real life.
Torn does not abide by your interpretations.
Learn the game, or make your own if you want it to play by your standards!
As dunmugmeh said, it is a flaw, and it would be nice to see it updated. However, playing the game how the game is designed to be played is not "cowardly".
Would you like everyone to quit playing altogether to make you happy?? Or stop chasing respect? Stop warring?
Get a grip you ignorant idiot.
Guess i found myself a new bounty target then, hehehe!
Squeek Squeek, you little field mouse! :^)
Most of the posts in this thread is seriously baffling. It's like you are all the same person. Have any of you read more than half a post? If you haven't, try reading the one above.
Have a go at me for what I am actually saying, not for what you cowards read in to it. And I have been accused of being delusional? Hahaha, what a joke. I hope this thread lives on forever, because since I can't bash you on the streets of Torn, I might as well do it here. The only problem is that it is almost too easy, which puts me in an awkward spot.
But cheeses, the stupidity is mind boggling.
Can not argue with that post. It is what it is, and it's not trying to suck the big cowardice faction leaders dicks. Thank mate, I am squeeking on like never before.
This is some Comedy Central tier shit right here guys!
He's getting mad and it's funny tbh! :c
You make no sense.
This is not real life. This is how the game is meant to be played.
What do you not understand?? Please explain so we can actually have a relevant discussion.
If your interpretation of this game seems cowardly to you, then don't play it? I don't see what the problem is?
We are playing a game how it is intended to be played. If/when the mechanics change, we'll change.
All you can accuse us of is following instructions. Not being cowards.
Another hero comes in to save the day, throwing assumptions around, that I want this and that. Never said anything that implies any of that. Are you one of those guys who goes to a giant retail franchise and yells at the clerk for the ridiculous prices on cat litter?
I AM SIMPLY STATING THAT THEY ARE COWARDS. See that text there in all caps? How can so many of you possibly misinterpret that on such an astronomical scale? Baffling... just baffling.
Keep them bounties coming cowards...
Not at all mad. This is hilarious to me. But I am a bit dumbfounded by the sheer... I don't even know what to say anymore. I might as well just watch for a day or two, until I can find a word for the complete... whatever it is that is wrong with you people.
Well, other than the fact that you are cowards.
Maybe you missed this post ^^^
How can you be a coward for following the rules?
Or do you think everyone that plays this are cowards?
If you think the game mechanics are cowardly, either quit, or become a "coward".
Holy shit... you are about to have me give this up because of utter stupidity.
The rules, as in what you are able to do in Torn City? That must be what you mean, since the actual rules consist of nothing other than scam, abuse, and hack-rules, and the obligatory racial slurs paragraph.
I am perfectly able, physically, to step outside right now, find a 4 year old girl, or a tied up chihuahua outside a supermarket, and kick the living shit out of it. I would be an absolute piece of shit coward for doing so. Me being able to do so does not negate the fact that it's a cowardice act.
I am not going to explain this again, and one more post with this recycled nonsense will prove that this community is the most unintelligent congregation of retards I have ever witnessed or heard of.
I am a piece of shit, no question. You are a bunch of cowards, and stupid as shit, no question.