Hi I am looking for players to join a newly started faction, level 10+
New Faction
Started by Apache123 [2060803] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Hi I am looking for players to join a newly started faction, level 10+
I believe this isn't the faction recruitment forums :3
Maybe they are suggesting people join their faction, that or they have no idea how forums work... [:sick:]
Moved to Faction Recruitment.