Done and thanks all.
Faction Giveaway
Started by Anata [351450] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DUDE [1028023]
· 1 likes ·
I will take your faction Aow hoorah
Done and thanks all.
Nice
Art of War (AOW) best of luck with your faction Hoorah
I will take your faction
Aow hoorah
Sorry for let you know that somebody asking first and I gave to him.
Thanks for interesting my giveaway.
Sorry for let you know that somebody asking first and I gave to him.
Thanks for interesting my giveaway.
Aow will not take this disrespect kindly
I guess you wanted to be part of a decent faction for a change... [:sick:]
I bet his faction will rank up faster then your battle stats! HOORAY!