Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Obama

Started by MrsTank [2066193] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

manic [1554958]

The BBC website.

That and Ed Sheeran. Can't seem to go a day without reading about him...
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

so do corporations and your sports and basically everything to do with that country's culture, what have you done about preserving local business and produce?

Edit : and naughty Mr Fixer.
manic [1554958]

I don't, that's why I read the BBC website.

I enjoy reading a left-wing, pro-feminist, anti-male, PC driven website that is obsessed with Man Utd, Ed Sheeran, British Bake Off, Strictly, and the (well hidden talents) of Miranda Hart and Lenny Henry.

I say 'enjoy', I really mean I go there to wonder why the **** my licence fee is going...
manic [1554958]

I thought you were quitting?

Are you filtering through the selfies/dick pictures you will eventually post on here?