Hi Everyone! Just wondering what everyone's favorite soda is! I like Classic Coca-Cola but I won't say no to vanilla or cherry!
Favorite Soda?
Started by MisterLego [2060938] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi Everyone! Just wondering what everyone's favorite soda is! I like Classic Coca-Cola but I won't say no to vanilla or cherry!
Faygo Rock and Rye
Root Beer, Ginger Ale and Orange Fanta. So wrong, but such a treat.
Caustic
Voted root beer. But really- Shasta, black cherry.
Beer.
a soda over here in England called Tizer
Ahhhh Red Bull how I crave thee
Izze - berry or clementine
tastes really good with wine too
berry with red and clem with white (even though I'm not really a fan of white wine)
[image: printablecouponsanddeals.com]
IRN BRU!
UP THE BRU!
Pepsi Fire is horrible.
Coke zero.
Barq's Root Beer is delicious
Irn Bru tastes like bubble gum flavor, ya British pansy.
no it doesn't you absolute twonk
I stick to coca cola and sprite mostly not got a huge selection over here
Pepsi MAX
Nuka Cola
There are Only 2 Soda's
*TRIGGERED*
but yeah seriously only 2 companies own almost the entire soda supply