In the last 6 weeks I've crashed 4 times. Something changed recently?
Problem with racing?
Started by JudgeDredd [1689287] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
In the last 6 weeks I've crashed 4 times. Something changed recently?
Chopper never crashed. Just sayin.
Which way round the track you going?
Moved down to Questions & Answers.
and, no I haven't felt any changes. Plus something like that probably would have been put in Bulletin Board, or at the least I'd have seen it in the Bugs & Issues forum.
Probably.
I race a lot. No crashes recently. I think you've just been beaten up by the Random Number Generator. The RNG fears no one.
[image: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]