I purchased some Xanax, 18 to be precise, from a bazaar last night (29th July) approx. 2300hrs UK time. The money went from my bank account, but the Xanax didn't appear in my items. I went back to the item market, and searched for Xanax again. They were gone from the market. I bought another Xanax from someone else and that worked fine.
Missing Xanax
Started by PrinceAlbert [982920] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 14 likes ·
It looks like you bought Vicodin? 29-06-2017 21:54:24 | PrinceAlbert [982920] bought 18x Vicodin on Jumpingjack9439's [1939900] bazaar at $841,000 each for a total of $15,138,000 - shak [1592807]
· 4 likes ·
jumpingjack prolly had Xanax and vico at same price the Xanax got bought as he clicked bazaar he didn't check and bought the vico... Amusing - Princess_Dale [1986482]
· 2 likes ·
Mate, you should have said. If you need stuff, just let me know.
Mentioned in this thread
chris727 [436833] ×1 PrinceAlbert [982920] ×1 1722215 [1722215] ×1
I purchased some Xanax, 18 to be precise, from a bazaar last night (29th July) approx. 2300hrs UK time. The money went from my bank account, but the Xanax didn't appear in my items. I went back to the item market, and searched for Xanax again. They were gone from the market. I bought another Xanax from someone else and that worked fine.
you probably went to buy them and they were already purchased did it take the money out from buying them?
xanax is a very popular item and cheapest 1 usually sell pretty fast
Ask JFA or BOGIE
Yes the money was taken from my account for the xanax
Kinda sounds like it may have something to do with Bogie, the way you des it.
Passing to Chedburn for a log check.
Thanks
It looks like you bought Vicodin?
| 29-06-2017 21:54:24 | PrinceAlbert [982920] bought 18x Vicodin on Jumpingjack9439's [1939900] bazaar at $841,000 each for a total of $15,138,000 |
Mentions: PrinceAlbert [982920]
Mate, you should have said. If you need stuff, just let me know.
Ched, that needs looking into. The bazaar had no vicodin, I searched for xanax, and the price is right for xanax not vicodin. Everything was 'xanax' yet your server thinks it was vicodin.
I hope you didn't make a mistake
because if u did it would have been the MOST EXPENSIVE one
jumpingjack prolly had Xanax and vico at same price the Xanax got bought as he clicked bazaar he didn't check and bought the vico...
Amusing
That's not what happened. I'm not an idiot.
I'm selling vic for that much now.
He lists xanax for a low price then prices vicodin at the same price. Multiple people wanting xanax head to his bazaar. Some people buy xanax, the rest get fooled.
Xanax and vicodin don't look the same.
Looks like it was just a case of mixing up the two then, the logs don't lie.
They do, a bit.
Eg: Defective_ bought 8 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $6,736,000.
and
chris727 bought 18 x Vicodin from your bazaar for $15,156,000.
Even fluffy can do it.