Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant remove items from display

Started by Steven [889354] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Steven [889354]

I had trouble logging into my account from the samsung/android browser, i spoke with a staff member who told me to try another browser so I switched to Google chrome as it was already installed on my tablet.

Google chrome seemed to deal with that problem but ever since then I haven't been able to remove items from my display which is where I keep my xanax and a lot of other items.



The problem from what I see is mainly down to not being able to click on the box to type the number I want to remove so a screenshot wouldn't really do much in terms of showing the problem