What are y'all reading currently? I'm re reading Resident Evil: City of the Dead by S. D. Perry.
Books
Started by Dr_Phoenix [1601223] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
What are y'all reading currently? I'm re reading Resident Evil: City of the Dead by S. D. Perry.
just Finished Mark Tufo: Indian Hill 6.
Started An Assassins Blade: Complete Trilogy
Have you read The Night Angel trilogy?
nope, I have a few books I re-read every other year.
I mainly try to find books that will entertain me, like Mark Tufo's style
Give the night angel Trilogy look like Google it and look up see if you might like it.
Im reading "Starting Point" by Miyazaki
Currently reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King.
They are making a movie on that
Just finished two
The last man by mary shelley... you survive that book, no apocalypse can hurt you
IT by Stephen King... Was it too long for ITs own good or is it just my idea?
I should be starting a couple to replace them, but...STEAM SUMMER SALES!!!!
I read IT. It was to long holy shit. And they tell me a turtle made everything.
the way the story was progressing, i think it is the truest thing in the book
Nonfiction. A crap ton of nonfiction.
I am working on getting a book published so I have been reading / editing it right now.
Just finished "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe". Lets see what to read next.
I just finished Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein. Getting started on Letters from earth by C.S. Lewis
Just finished The Desperate Siege: The Battle for Hong Kong (NF) and now reading One of the Originals written by a founding member of the SAS (NF).
Dune by Frank Herbert
Haha, me too :)
Currently rereading The Fault in Our Stars and The Unfolding of Language
Just finished Andrew Jackson... now working on The Orchard Keeper.