""You have lost the bet you made on the Confed Cup - Portugal v Mexico OU 2.5 game. You bet $2,000,000 on Under 2.5 goals.""
The score at 90m was 1-1. It went into extra time and final score at 120m was 2-1.
I knew that most of the bets in knockout round is for 90m but I wasn't sure about this one so I asked few guys and everyone responded that the bet is indeed for 90m.
Now I just want to know whether it an error or this OU 2.5 bet includes extra time goals too?
Did it have a draw option?
Bets with a draw option are the only ones that automatically stop at regulation time, per the bookie sticky.
No. It did not have a draw option.
I guess that settles this.
Should I delete this forum or what?
No, I will bring this up with the boss and see what he thinks about this as there are varying opinions of what the OU should cover.
oh ok I'll wait
football games like that have can go to Extra time, the BTTS are only 90min tho ... if not, you guys need to work more on the wiki
No under and over should always be in the 90 minutes (including injury time)
Once it goes into extra time it doesn't matter, you should have won your bet my friend and they have indeed made a mistake.
There is a new bookie system coming out, once that goes live we will update the Wiki.
I've talked to Prodi, he will be in tomorrow after he gets back from vacation and he will address the situation as necessary.