Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gas station

Started by razr [428129] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
razr [428129]

i own a gas station company. yesterday I received 0 customers for $0 income. everyone I had set as attendant not has a blank box as the position. and attendant is not available to be chosen.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It looks like this position was accidentally deleted somehow! I've recovered it, hopefully all works well this evening.

Thanks.