this is the chain copy and paste this
chain
Started by Klitz [2068279] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Prophet_Jonas [1995840]
· 2 likes ·
I'm surprised it got that far...
this is the chain copy and paste this
this is the chain copy and paste this
this is the chain copy and paste this
i broke your chain
god damnit, i knew there would be that one guy, lol
I'm surprised it got that far...
I'm surprised it got that far...
I'm surprised it got that far...