Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock BB Statistics

Started by MadHatter [486416] on in Suggestions.

50 replies · 266 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MadHatter [486416]

I think it'd be cool to add a tab to the Personal Stats page (or update an existing tab) that shows the number of payouts we've received from the different stock blocks. Every now and then, I decide to start keeping records of benefits I've received (to track how well each stock is paying for itself), but it becomes tedious and I get bored, so I lose track. If the game records the number of benefit payouts, I'd love to be able to access those statistics. If it could be implemented with a retroactive count (so I can see the total number I've received since I purchased the block), that would be icing on the cake.

The pic below is something I threw together to give an example of what I'd like to see. I've used a few different stylizations for the text to showcase different display options, and to see which one fits best. I'll throw a poll on here to see how people feel about each variant.

While these additions would fit under the Investment tab, I think I'm leaning towards a new Stocks tab, especially if we're going to break down HRG by specific properties (which I'd very much like).

[image: i.imgflip.com]

And how about plurality? Would "Drug Pack:" look better than "Drug Packs:"? Grammatically, the plural form makes more sense, but the singular form would seem somewhat cleaner (if that makes any sense).
MadHatter [486416]

If a "Stocks" tab was added, the "Investments" tab could be made money-specific (bank stats, networth, etc) and renamed "Finances" or "Money Stuff"