I'm paying for losses.. I include bonuses and pay for meds. Pm/Chat me w/ a price.
Losses
Started by Aspens [2016471] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I'm paying for losses.. I include bonuses and pay for meds. Pm/Chat me w/ a price.
hmu 200k per loss, thanks.
i sold losses to aspens, he was legit and payed good money =]
nice client
good and legit customer
nice customer
Lot's of money available and a constant stable client. Very humorous as well. Definitely recommended.