As soon as I press start fight, there is a message that my faction leader has finished the fight, been doing it since the last day of warring, I have two screen shots bu can't load them here yet, still trying.
Another player finishes my fights everytime.
Started by ObiWanCanBloMe [2064017] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
As soon as I press start fight, there is a message that my faction leader has finished the fight, been doing it since the last day of warring, I have two screen shots bu can't load them here yet, still trying.
Does this happen across multiple browsers or devices?
Does he not just need to click "Continue", I have seen other bug reports where this is the case?
I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and presume they already clicked Continue.
In this case he has over 500 attacks, and looks like this issue has just recently cropped up.
As Stewie mentioned, you need to click "Continue" before you start another fight. This will fix your issue.
Report closed.
Ok I will try continue
Thank you continue button worked.