Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

phone number code issue

Started by wajhihaider666 [1863293] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
QuantumRevenger [1516364]

Are you replacing the 0 (zero) with +44 or entering like +44 07938 981123? Sometimes it causes issues with other sites I have used.

Failing that I'd restart the phone, and move outside for a few minutes. That usually works as a last resort. Otherwise, a matter for support to handle I guess.
LDP [1580562]

This issue seems user end, down to phone signal/reception. Still no response, so I will close the report - please refer back here if you have any problems in the future regarding the issue.