Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bring it!

Started by Bionic [1996197] on in Missions.

5 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Bionic [1996197]

So apparently you think a lot of yourself, I hear. You think you're undispu..indispos...you think you're a big shot. How do I know? I got ears everywhere man. Nothing you say stays private from me for long. And I hear you think you are unstoppable...that you're the only thing that protects me from disaster...and how one day you could just reach across my desk and choke my chicken there and then!

And ya know what? I like that. I like confidence. But you gotta understand that when you challenge me like that, I gotta re-asserve my dominance like, like a lion, like the alphabet male. Otherwise folks will lose respect for me, so I say this to you my friend...let's do this thing.

You and me. Outside. Whenever you wanna brawl we're on it. Beat The Duke and you'll be rewarded handsomely. Fail, and you'll shut your ugly maw about being able to take me down. Bring anyone you want to help, I don't care. I'm the freakin' Duke! I may not spend as much time checking myself out at the gym like you, but I raised myself on the streets. I fight like a bear. And you're about to get mauled son.



-----

Need a group of people that can help take down the bear known as Duke.

If interested post down below...