Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Posts Count

Started by Lyno [536065] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Lyno [536065]

Hi, why has my forum posts count been reduced from about 13,500 to about 500? I notice other people have not had their counts reduced but I have.



I recognize that the vast majority of my posts were on the old forums before RESPO, but I can see other users who have made all or the majority their posts on the old forums who have kept their total count.



I think it is only fair that I retain my total count. As, while I am no longer active, I used to be an active member of the forum who put a lot of effort into my posts and I would like to be recognized as such with my original count.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

It was recently reset, posts in the old post system where removed and only posts made in the current forums are counted.



edit: - i lost like 15-20k posts