Was in the middle off an attack when someone joined and got a 550 error and I since that I am unable to attack anyone, I just keep getting the same error 550 permission denied.
Can't attack 550 error
Started by The_Cake [202282] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Was in the middle off an attack when someone joined and got a 550 error and I since that I am unable to attack anyone, I just keep getting the same error 550 permission denied.
It's sorted out now, seem to go back to normal after I click on the attack log of the attack that cause the problem
closing report in this case
Still happening here.
Ignore this. It seemed to be stuck but changed now. I guess i got logged out in middle.