Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2FA Text

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Teardrop [275993]

I know there is a thread already about this but my issue is slightly different.

I am not getting Texts sent to my mobile.

This issue started this morning I have been using the 2FA text message since May with no issues at all.

Nothing has changed on my end I am using the same mobile and the same number.

My mobile provider is EE
Teardrop [275993]

The same happend again this morning I requested a code to be sent to mobile @ 8.20 uk time but it never arrived. I had to request one by e mail
Kate [1701775]

I will close it for now in this case. If any issues with it again, please post back here so it can be checked!
argh [138737]

I have some problem with the 2FA Text.

I had no issue at all at the begining but since a few weeks, each time i need to request a code, I got the text with a huge delay (like +12h) which makes it useless...
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think Dmitriy is adding some extra logging to the SMS texts so we can find out what happens in these future cases!