Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

summer e mail

Started by CARR [573391] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

tornberry [1448555] ×2

CARR [573391]

I have tried 5 or 6 times now I close my torn page and log in with summertime e mail link I get back on torn but no messages just no energy is there
LDP [1580562]

What message do you get when clicking the link?

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache and cookies? Or using a different browser?
CARR [573391]

I have cleaned my computer up but I can not use different browser as it is all linked but still not got energy if I use a different Browser to log on torn and do not close it down when I log on with link from e mail it logs me in but closes my other browser down
Philistine [475622]

Please follow these steps for him (repeat even if you already did them):
1. Logout of Torn
2. Close browser window
3. Open email on PC
4. Click the 'login via this link' link in the newsletter
5. Copy the URL you see in your browser's address bar
6. Login to Torn (top right)
7. Bonus Energy should be applied to your account with event informing of
this
8. If that doesn't happen, please PM tornberry [1448555] and paste the URL you copied in step 5 above.

Mentions: tornberry [1448555]

tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

Hi @carr

Please follow these steps again. You mentioned you have already but I don't see anything in my private messages so assume you've not got down to point 8?

Please follow these steps for him (repeat even if you already did them):
1. Logout of Torn
2. Close browser window
3. Open email on PC
4. Click the 'login via this link' link in the newsletter
5. Copy the URL you see in your browser's address bar
6. Login to Torn (top right)
7. Bonus Energy should be applied to your account with event informing of
this
8. If that doesn't happen, please PM tornberry [1448555] and paste the URL you copied in step 5 above.



@LDP

>clearing your browsers cache and cookies

This ^ won't solve the issue.

Mentions: tornberry [1448555]