I was awarded the Cat Burglar medal for committing 10,000 Theft crimes awarded 15/07/17 at 5:49 pm yet I have not been awarded with the honor bar Stroke Bringer for achieving 10,000 theft crimes.
Award issue
Started by McMug [1941005] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I was awarded the Cat Burglar medal for committing 10,000 Theft crimes awarded 15/07/17 at 5:49 pm yet I have not been awarded with the honor bar Stroke Bringer for achieving 10,000 theft crimes.
It may take some time to come through; you can try doing a few more thefts, or seeing if going to the Awards page will trigger it.
If it doesn't come through within a few more hours please post back and I will check your account.
Closed for the meantime.