I don't know about anyone else but i feel that items needs to be worked on. The current way i find myself un equipping my guns and armour all the time, not realising till i enter a battle that I've done it. Maybe having items grouped into categories like the item market maybe??
Items
Started by Crouchy [1555164] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I don't know about anyone else but i feel that items needs to be worked on. The current way i find myself un equipping my guns and armour all the time, not realising till i enter a battle that I've done it. Maybe having items grouped into categories like the item market maybe??
But they already are the only difference is the category icons are along the top instead of on the left side of the screen
Sorry bro, what an awful thing to have happen to you.
Are you ok?
So....Here's my solution..I think it is really brilliant..
Re-equip it..
Aren't they already categorised?
Eh? So, you are saying that you unequip your weapons/ armour accidentally?
That is unfortunate.
Not sure if OP is trolling or just stupid...
I second that.
I think he should sit at the inventory page for a while longer and make himself familiar to it.