Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problems with Image Uploading

Started by Oswald_Mosley [2072213] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Oswald_Mosley [2072213]

Is it possible to upload an image to the forums from my phone? I tried the normal way of uploading with inserting the URL of the pic in to the source and such but got an empty box instead.

Am I missing something?
Wamu [2029854]

Upload the pic from your phone to an image hosting site then select insert image and insert the URL. I don't think it would work if you paste the URL in the text box without selecting "insert image" first


daub [1869454]

I think there's another behind the main ball. Looking at it again it could be a glove puppet cock and ball/s but who would have such a thing?