Have you all heard about how the IDF using llamas?
IDF = Israeli Defense Forces
Basically I just found out that they have been using llamas for a long time to transport food, water, and basic supplies for the troops. They can also tactically move through any terrain tbh for the IDF needs. However now it appears that the llamas might be "retiring" from their job because now there is a robotic llama being invented. ATM they're considering to have remote-controlled robotic llamas but in the future, they will plan to have robotic llamas that are self-guiding, without being remote controlled. What do you all think about this?
The Zionist regime would kill all the real llama's because the UN wouldn't give a shit about the rights of llama's. They don't give a shit about Palestinians.
I doubt the real llamas would be extinct. Those llamas might be up for sale to the people outside of IDF. It's just replacement of transportation but I highly doubt they will just kill off all the llamas. It's just a way to save workload and use it efficiently when supplying the IDF. They use other animals too like sheeps and goats but as for now, only the llamas are going to retire from their servitude in the IDF (not extinction) and they'll be replaced by the Robotic remote controlled models of tr llamas.
As of the UN role on llamas and Palestinians, I'm guessing that should go in the politics section.