hey guys!! I just started like today lol! 1 this game is awesome but I need friends....the question is why are friends important on this game?? what can you do with them?? whats the point?? don't shoot me im just asking....Feel free to add me as well.
New Friends
Started by ladyarcher [2073757] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- _OG_ [1850906]
· 4 likes ·
smart guy
hey guys!! I just started like today lol! 1 this game is awesome but I need friends....the question is why are friends important on this game?? what can you do with them?? whats the point?? don't shoot me im just asking....Feel free to add me as well.
Why do you need friends if you don't know why friends are important?
Hi,
No,
Bye,
Welcome to Torn
You should have this topic Graved by reporting your post. You're going to wind up with a lot of people who put bounties on you.
Friends give common purpose, and can be the staying power for many veteran players.
Maybe HE looking for a friend with benefits?
are you in the uk civil service in any capacity?
Friends have never been important and never will be
Those are for weaklings with no irl friends
example- bogie
I want to be Dude's friend....he has so few. I like his spirit.
No I'm from the U.S. I've never been to the UK but there are plenty of places I want to see there.
My first advice as your new friend:
1. Don't post on the forums that you want friends.
2. In fact, it's probably better not top post on the forums at all.
yw.
smart guy
I'm a girl, thx.
YOU-GOT-SMOKED the legend of torn
I want friends.
I need friends.
guy girl he she who where don't matter bro I didn't realise ur gender I just agreed to what u said, thx
AOW_DUDE sucks ass
also, friends make this game great! you'll meet loads along your Torn journey :)
Friends give u free stuffs
If you **** up, you can blame your "Friends".
Welcome to Torn and give it a bit of time because Torn can be a tough game to maneuver through.
Speaking of Tough....Torn Forums is a tough crowd to find friends. The internet as a whole can be a tough place to find friends and yet we still do sometimes find that friend. Just keep in mind that you can be whoever you want here and that means everyone else can be too. So be careful.. even friends you make might not be friends you keep, and some enemies you make can end up being lifelong friends once you get to know them. Tread lightly, err on the side of caution & grace when dealing with people, and even if you trust some, don't trust them with all of you.
Friends on Torn are good to have because they can help you when you are in a bind. However, since there are so many not nice people, sometimes it is hard to crack through barriers when trying to make friends. I suggest just being kind and friendly without being too familiar right away. Many people will be put off just because you try to be part of the group.
Think back to high school and those popular cliques with the few people who were totally mean to anyone else trying to befriend people in the clique. Can you picture that person? They were usually tolerated by individuals in the group because none of those individuals wanted to be the target of that person's ire? Well.. expect to find that type of person more often, and then be pleasantly surprised when you find the gems instead. There are a lot of gems. There are also a lot of people who thrive on drama and chaos.
Good luck in your search for friends.
The high school reference is most definitely accurate.
And the forums/global are kind of like the school cafeteria.
GL finding a table! :)