39 replies · 396 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 31 likes · Should have behaved and you wouldn't have gotten a chat ban. Just be glad we didn't take your forums away too (yet).
It's a shame it's not possible atm, but...Gestures toward his own PI...I might give this to someone if he just gets forum banned for 30 days for...Reasons...Just felt like I should mention that.
As much as I want a PI, I like AOW_Dude's freedom of speech to remain intact as long as he is abiding by the rules. He seems to be in the forums. I know, very American of me.