Let's talk about Wicca/Paganism
Wicca
Started by PianoGuy14 [2050695] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Let's talk about Wicca/Paganism
Very misunderstood topic material
what would you like to talk about?
Im guessing Wicca/Paganism but i might be wrong
*eyes you* there are specific topics within that umbrella term that makes it easier to discuss things.
Not had many experiences with wiccans tbh.
I had some wannabee wiccan friends in school who used to construct pentacle dreamcatchers in our science lessons lol. I think it was more a craft thing to make school less boring. Sure they were fascinated by conventional occult stuff, but I'm pretty sure they have desk jobs now and have forgotten all about it.
Then when I worked in retail, there was this one crazy old cracker, this little old tubby guy with mad curly white hair and he'd always be wearing a tilly hat and like a fishing vest lol. He told us some crazy stories now and again about how this modest shy plain looking woman stood behind him at the checkout (his wife, who never spoke) would be dancing naked in the moonlight and her skin would shine bright white like the moon while they danced around her. She wasn't even pale lol idk, I think he was suggesting it was magic or whatever. Said they'd do it only far out in the sticks in nature, partly to not offend anyone, partly cause they want to be on a hill which makes them closer to the moon and that's how it's always been done. He said one or two of them would sometimes bring a knife (I was like where do they keep them without pockets lol but never brave enough to ask) and they'd do just little cuts on their hands and let some blood run down them and they'd all end up getting a bit of blood on them by the end of all the dancing.
Oh he called the nakedness skyclad, I had to google it cause I couldn't remember. Bunch of naked randomers circle dancing on a hill in the moonlight lol I still chuckle whenever I remember that guy. Not a swimwear model at all!! I asked him if he'd ever try the church again and I could see it stirred up bad memories from his reaction, and idk I think that's super sad that he doesn't feel like he could be comfortable going back to a church when he's so comfortable with wiccan stuff. Most of the time I feel like so many people suffer with a loneliness that results from a lack of community spirit or something that you can get from either church, or as the old guy found, also from wiccan events.
Please call me Scire