Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Assist Event Broken

Started by Hoy [1208641] Officer on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

whyoucreepin [1968005] ×1

Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

So while at war, I sometimes help out the noobs in my faction with attacks.

For one specific person though, it breaks the event. It places the name of the target, in the middle of the noob I help. Weird, right?



It happens on his end too, so it isn't just an issue for me. Here's what it looks like:
[image: i.imgur.com]


It only happens with this specific person as I've assisted other attacks. I also waited from the initial two assists and tried it again with him on a different time to confirm.

This is him: whyoucreepin

Mentions: whyoucreepin [1968005]

LDP [1580562]

Seems like you two have a nice little connection. Does this happen on other browsers too? Would you be able to try that please?
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

I've tried it on multiple browsers. Vivaldi, Chrome and Firefox. Cleared cache and all that.

As well as having said that this isn't just my issue as he sees it on his end as well.



My guess would be the length of his name affects it? As the other assists I have are with people with relatively short names.
jump792 [1967039]

It looks like it happens to those who have names over 9 letter long. Try it with someone else of over compensatingly long length to see if that's the case.