Chedburn keeping his enemies closer
Started by freakmonger [363963] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 65
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 21 likes ·
Last night I got a private (hilarious) invitation to join the company with a plan that Chedburn had devised - sugarvalves made it clear what was in the works and we all had to agree not to disclose of the … - Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
· 20 likes ·
I've tried to tell everyone before... Ched=Champ=Marlon. I just didn't make the connection to Sugarvalves and now apparently Jump792. So many layers to peel back. How deep does it go? - MarlonBrando [1337797]
· 19 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com]drumroll [image: media.giphy.com]We got lots of top secret perks, and... [image: media.giphy.com]lots of swag+Ched+1B+ company baby! Art of War is now the invincible : : Art of War Karma Zero...Hoorah, are you jelly, yet ?
Mentioned in this thread
Champion [1927067] ×1
Oh so ominous
Wait...
Marlon Brando + Champion + Sugarvalves in one team
Sugarvalves being the creative writer...
the conclusion isn't inevitable, but still quite obvious...
Does attacking your coworkers affect environment?
It leaves a trail of gold plated gifs
Does the company specials include Karma Whoring ?
All eggs in one basket.
I've tried to tell everyone before...
Ched=Champ=Marlon. I just didn't make the connection to Sugarvalves and now apparently Jump792. So many layers to peel back. How deep does it go?
I smell a new conspiracy.
You don't have to smell it, it's right there in front of your eyes ;)
Yh, we might aswell just blow it.
#blowjobconspiracy
Last night I got a private (hilarious) invitation to join the company with a plan that Chedburn had devised - sugarvalves made it clear what was in the works and we all had to agree not to disclose of the specials from the company or the mail that was sent out.
I'm guessing Ched will issue an announcement before he releases the company challenges but that's all i can say for now lol
Hint: Company protection
EDIT: Also this jump737947738 dude has been kissing ched's ass all day in company chat
jump792: I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see that coming and you sir are really good at playing someone. *Slow claps* Not bad.
Ok, now, at least we know why DUD isn't part of that new company...
Ched trusts you and Marlon to keep a secret? Weren't you the one that outed the secret VIP banner?
what i can't get over is
Karma Team Zero - Private Security Firm.
As much as it seems like ched is teasing something.
KARMA TEAM ZERO. i mean serious... where's the creative Thinking gone when u need it
Team 0 is right, obviously need everything you got to come close to the #1 right here
Been given permission to divulge the 1* special name
"Off The Radar"
the real champ would tell us everything
I don't suppose that means stealth forum posts that no one outside the company can see?
I think that's called the company forum m8