Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HRG Benefit?

Started by FATU [1482556] on in Stock Market.

2 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
FATU [1482556]

Not sure whether to post this on Questions & Answers or here. But anyways.

I've had the HRG benefit block for 40 days and haven't received a pay out yet. I was just wondering whether I'm just really unlucky or if there's an issue here.

[image: image.prntscr.com]

Cheers,
fatu.
MaxManus [834584]

well I had the BAG benefit for around 120 days before I got my first ammo.

you can find charts for how likely you will get a payout somewhere if you search in forums, :)
FATU [1482556]

Yeah I had read that you get a payout once a week on average. That's why I got a little skeptical about it lmao.

Anyways, finally got my first payout one day after the post haha.

Home Retail Group have transferred the deeds of a brand new Penthouse to you.