When I try to join a faction it says that I have already applied to another faction. How do I solve this?
FACTION HELP
Started by a1_zs [2072987] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- jump792 [1967039]
· 6 likes ·
realistically unless you're applying to a really powerful faction that helps people with their perks you shouldn't be applying at all...but if you are, there's a small gear in the upper right corner of the screen. Click that and go …
When I try to join a faction it says that I have already applied to another faction. How do I solve this?
realistically unless you're applying to a really powerful faction that helps people with their perks you shouldn't be applying at all...but if you are, there's a small gear in the upper right corner of the screen. Click that and go down to management. Once there you should see an option to cancel said application.
Jump covered it well. You probably shouldn't be joining a faction yet. Better to reach level 15 first in most cases.