Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split

Started by severe_torture [381978] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
severe_torture [381978]

24/07/17

game time approx Mon 13:55:59

game name is Name: MY_NAME_IS_TORNs game

all 3 player all in pre flop

myself carenza and -Gideon-

-Gideon- can never win what he won...


aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Game ID is a must for all poker reports, sorry, but I can't find that game. Next time please include all required info.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

I was looking through my notes and I believe I have the table ID:

Name: MY_NAME_IS_TORNs game
ID: 170475

We can push it back and see if you were indeed victim to a bad split.



aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I tihnk I found that game, but all looks correct - Gideon won around 225mil with 150mil in the pot and 2 other callers, having the same hand.