Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Security Setting

Started by Vittoria [671043] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Vittoria [671043]

I received an event saying this
  • Your account is at risk of being taken over until your Security Settings are updated. Please enable two-factor authentication with a mobile phone number to drastically improve account security. 2017/07/183:35:47 AM Check Your account is at risk of being taken over until your Security Settings are updated. Please enable two-factor authentication with a mobile phone number to drastically improve account security.
  • Your account may be irrecoverable until your Security Settings are updated. Please add your date of birth and a secret question answer so you're able to recover your account if it's ever lost. 2017/07/183:35:47 AM

    But whenever I click security settings, it says
    "The IP address you're currently on has not frequently been used by this account in the past. To access your security panel please login to your account on one of your regular devices or networks"



    I have been using torn in incognito mode. And also, I started to jump back in in after years of being gone for years. I am now working on another country and cannot log in to my regular network or device.

    Please advise.
Brandysoured [1542579]

I am also experiencing this same problem so can 'frequently used' be defined please? I have used my current ISP for a few months and I will be off to another ISP in a few weeks, in a different country, which I do irregularly throughout the year.

[image: snag.gy]


sgrosso [2046239]

I received the events as well and when i try to add my phone number i didnt get the verification code via sms. Anyone else having the same problem like?
Hard_wall [187782]
  • Your account is at risk of being taken over until your Security Settings are updated. Please enable two-factor authentication with a mobile phone number to drastically improve account security. 2017/07/163:35:59 AM Check Your account is at risk of being taken over until your Security Settings are updated. Please enable two-factor authentication with a mobile phone number to drastically improve account security.
  • Your account may be irrecoverable until your Security Settings are updated. Please add your date of birth and a secret question answer so you're able to recover your account if it's ever lost. 2017/07/163:35:59 AM

    Tells me that my THREAD-STUCK-IN-DEVICE-DRIVER and I keep getting put in with a temp. setting.....then cuts out again.