10 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Most-liked replies
Duke[4]NPC
· 9 likes · Yous know whats really annoyin kid? Havin a stick up your ass. You should see a doctor or somethin. Its an easy proseejur to get rid. For yours information Duke is woke as heck. I took like fifty modafinil and …
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 4 likes · i am sure that females join the game, start building their character, start missions, read what the duke says, get butt hurt and quit all the time. if you have no sense of humor you will not do well here.
Maybe you'd get more female players if you didn't add stuff like this
"Wow, you handled that jerkoff pretty well! He was probably distracted your...your...your erm.nevermind. I aint saying. I dont wanna end up having to wear one of those sexual harassment suits. Anywho, keep beating on people like that and you'll get me a rep, and that's exactly what I want. I'll be in touch."
Do you even know what you have just done? Now there's gonna be a lot of people who will either chop off their balls or tie on some peanuts just to see different flavor text...
I thought it was quite funny. Maybe just not your sense of humor.
Most of the unique text is linked to the first few missions and not the rest, unforunately, although not all of it, as I have noticed at least two pieces of gender specific text outside of the first few missions that I can clearly identify.