Hello everybody
I have not seen this game done in a while and I think if I could find any old threads on this they would be too old to be bumped.
The game is Guess who. Someone thinks of a person, real or fictional, and everyone else has to guess. Then the person who gets it then thinks of someone and then has to answer the questions.
Rules
Only one question at a time. so only one question in a post and you can not ask another question until it is answered. ( that means for the same person. Other people can ask a different question.)
All questions need to be set up so they give a yes or no answer.
When you think you have it you can take a guess but you can only make one guess per page.
I may give prizes out for good guesses or for interesting people picked.
This game was fun before hopefully we can keep this going and have fun with it.
So I will start off. I have someone.
start asking away.