A person is not a coward if he or she is not afraid to do whatever it takes to turn any difficult or imminent situation in his or her favor.
A person is a coward if he or she fears that they can't succeed, therefore choosing not to take risks or do the unthinkable. A coward clings to established laws, society norms, cultural beliefs, and virtues defining honor in order to justify their reluctance and weakness. The courageous propagate all those things.
A coward is afraid to play dirty.
The brave and the bold do not fear impossibilities; they embrace opportunities.
Stealth is made as an option in the game of crime. It is used in different ways. It can be done out of actual insecurity and cowardice. It can also be done to convey a hidden message. But in most cases, it is done to inflict fear and assert dominance. Who doesn't fear an unknown threat?
i use to never use stealth when attacking or mugging but i found people sook simple as that plus you use to be able to pillage a shit load more then what you can now
Yea, that is shitty. But let me present my side of the situation to you. I use stealth for a number of reasons, most already enumerated in this thread. During chaining I strive to only hit players around my level and if that's not possible, I hit the higher levels first. But say I have no choice but to attack a low level. Is it reasonable to expect me to go in my settings, turn stealth off, hit the lowbie and then turn it back on? Not only is it a pain in the ass but it opens me up for potential retals.
So yes, I will stealth low levels but I do not find it unreasonable to do so. It's just a consequence of being in a faction.
It's also important to point out that I stealth when I'm doing something like warring or collecting bounties for some cash; if it's personal the stealth comes off.
So players should not use stealth for one of the only two things it is good for (the other being hiding your identity in a mug), just because the target might be a little sensitive about it? Are you ****ing stupid?
If it bothers you, the OP or anyone else who is on the receiving end of a stealth hit that much then either A) get a job in a hair salon or music store to reduce the chances of being stealthed or B) gtfo.
I giggle every time someone screams about being stealthed. If you were good enough then people wouldn't be able to stealth you. Get good enough instead of bitching at those who stealth.
This all i completely agree with. Theres a time and a place for everything. While going after my streak merit and chaining i do use stealth myself. But honestly at just over 150 days old theres not a whole lot that i can stealth. lol all in due time. Thanks for your sensible and gentleman like response. This is supposed to be a debate, not a bitch argument.
Well you acted like an adult and presented your side in an appropriate manner. If you were throwing a tantrum, things would be different.
But you've got it right; this game is a marathon, not a sprint. You are in a very good faction; you are going to get smacked around alot but the advice and assistance you will receive will ultimately be of great benefit.
So youre quite happy with your faction declaring war. Then you steathing (over a k's worth of damage per hit against noobs) for the smallest amount of respect?... That makes u feel like a tough guy,
huh?...
Just wow. That blows my mind. (That u actually LIKE/and are a self proclaimed), opportunist.
can u put your foot any further into your mouth?... XD
B) Why the hell do players feel the need to add a personal element to chaining? it's nothing personal, nor is there any bravery or cowardice in it as it is just a numbers game, but they still feel the need to mouth off and act all 'ard and shit about it.
C) You can ask anyone in my faction about how I select the targets I hit in our chains and I'm quite comfortable in and with my modus operandi.
Casting all that aside - keeping your identity hidden in during chain hits *is* one of the only two things that stealth is useful for. All the whining in the world wont change that fact, so bitching about players who take advantage of stealth in the way it is supposed to be used is ****ing stupid.
hmmm... I didn't attack any 200 day old lately. If I did, I'd stealth because I've never turned my stealth off. I'm not going to turn it on and off every time I think I'd rather stealth. and I can't be assed to worry if it bothers some that they don't know if I attacked them or not. if it doesn't stealth, I don't mind either.
The truth is, I will be stealthed against and I will stealth. Just like I will be beat sometimes and I will be beat. That is the design of the game. My job is to try to do the best I can with the time I'm devoting to the game, The key is knowing what it is I want to accomplish. Each of us have our own goals. Let go that you will always have stronger people beating you. Figure out you niche and work within it.
You cannot possibly still be drunk... so let me lay this out for you.
It's one thing if you were truly a new account (under a year old). You've had time. You don't like getting stealthed so often? Get better stats. Don't like the mechanic? Quit playing the game. It's a valid strategic option. Stop whining like a little bitch and do something about it. Actually try. You think you would have caught manik by now if you hadn't taken a year off? No chance. I could school your ass with ease and I started after you did so that year matters less.
Try a little thing called personal accountability. If you're not training hard then whining about people being so much better than you that their attacks are stealthed is a bitch move. You put in the time, you get the results. You don't put in the time, you get your ass handed to you.