Im sorry if this has been posted a bunch, but I'm curious about the refills. I havent been on this game in a very long time, and I see that refills have been added. I have what I believe is quite a few (200+) and I was wondering these three things: How come I received them, should I use all of them at the gym ASAP, and is there a way of attaining more? Thank you in advance for your replies
Refills
Started by Early14 [1774106] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Im sorry if this has been posted a bunch, but I'm curious about the refills. I havent been on this game in a very long time, and I see that refills have been added. I have what I believe is quite a few (200+) and I was wondering these three things: How come I received them, should I use all of them at the gym ASAP, and is there a way of attaining more? Thank you in advance for your replies
You gain 1 x Refill for every week you are inactive. If I was in your situation I would use them for training. I recommend you have Donator status, your max energy will increase from 100 to 150, which means each refill will be 50% more effective.
You got those refills because you've been inactive for a really long time. If i were you, i will join 10* sweetshop until i have enough jobpoints to get 99k happiness and use those refills to train with 99k happiness
Thanks gents, appreciate the answers and advice
200 Refills on 99k happiness [:confused:]
Only one word to describe that, Beast!
I sure am going to try getting into one of those! Just gotta see if I get accepted. Anyone have any advice of how to train whenever I do that?
well, get to a 10* Sweetshop for the 99K happy, that would take u a month to save the job points, when u do, get 99.999 happy (make sure it is 99.999 because u get a merit if u get it that high), and use the refills as much as u can mate, it'll boost your stats a lot.. if u have any refills left, around 50, get your happy to 50k again and use the rest of those 50 refills..
PS: watch out for the timer, it needs to be xx:00/15/30/45, cuz happy reset to max every 15minutes
Use this guide to get 99k happy and then train yours stats:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15953131&b=0&a=0&start=100&to=17920818
Mentions: Max Happiness Guide (99,999 for Honor)