Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum Sig Request

Started by Megadeth [24557] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MRS-NOHEE [2074496] ×1

Megadeth [24557]

Hello, I am looking for a decent, high quality forum signature. This is what I am looking for:

1. Text 1-- JFK
2. Text 2 -- Megadeth
3. Background/Colors -- Be creative

All signature rules (e.g., size) apply as set forth by TC. Anyone up for this can post here or PM me with your design and asking price. I am preferably looking for animated signature. Any questions, please post here.

Thanks,
Mega