Hello to anyone that is interested,
I have started a loaning service. Because you probably don't have loads of time, I'm going to try and make this quick as I can. Here goes.....
1. I will loan a maximum of $1,000,000 and a minimum of $100.
2. There are different ways you can pay back your loan. Including:
2a. Working for my company. If you choose this option, just apply to my company saying you want to pay off your loan. you must have 1000 or more of every work stat to do this (INT, END, MAN). After that, you have 2 choices: You can work for a salary, but this will increase the time spent in the company, or you can work with no pay, which will take less time. How much of the loan is paid off by day is also affected by how effective you are.
2b. You can refer people to my company. Like 2a, the person you refer must have 1000 or more of all work stats. How much of the loan is paid off per day is also affected by how effective the person you referred is.
2c. You can pay it off over time. This option is like Duke's loaning service, except the interest is 3% per week.
2d. You can pay in items. I accept plushies, flowers, weapons, armour and other random items. If you want to do this option, PM me if I'm online or Mail if I'm offline. If I don't respond to PM, I'm on my phone so just Mail me and I'll respond.
2e. I DO NOT accept stocks unless they are the full set of one.
2f. I accept properties.
3. Drop me a Mail if interested.
4. You may only take out one loan at a time.