Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Steam Keys

Started by AwakeNoWokeFail [79965] on in Gaming.

173 replies · 1.56k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
174
Discussion span
→
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I'm giving away Steam keys every now and then when I think about it. I also do it in the Steam forums.

Enjoy!
MGJI8-MAIG5-62DYH


Super Rude Bear Resurrection

AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

And don't be a dick...say ty or spell it all out to let me and others know the key was used. If it's not used then I won't waste my time posting keys here...
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
Is this game relevant to you?
This game doesn't look like other things you've played in the past. As such we don't have much information on whether or not you might be interested in it

This is one of the reasons I give keys away. Lots of games that are not relevant.

Mother Russia Bleeds
W4CPN-EJ0H2-V8G6P

Enjoy!


AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I used to subscribe to Humble Monthly and you get a lot of free games with that. Not a bad deal for $5.99 USD a month. Plus I think you get a 10% discount on anything you buy from Humble Bundle.