Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Some quick poetry..

Started by Tree_Beard [2017199] on in Art & Literature.

6 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Tree_Beard [2017199]

Hey people! Im currently going throigh a divorce.. and to help with letting my emotions go.. ive started writing a little bit of poetry.. let me know what you think.. which do you prefer?

IN THE LIGHT OF DAY.

In the light of day,
And the dark of night,
My eternal love,
Will reach new heights.

When the grass is green,
And the water blue,
The sun shines bright,
As the cool air blew.

The birds fly high,
In the light blue sky,
Whilst the children play,
In the light of day.

As the sun starts to set,
And the skys get dark,
The children and the birds,
Begin to disembark.

In the light of day,
And the dark of the night,
My eternal love,
Will reach new heights.



WHEN SKYS ARE BLUE.

When skys are grey,
When skys are blue,
Something i may,
Is always love you..

My love is true,
I hope yours is too,
'Cause all i want to do,
Is spend my life with you.

I know i screwed up,
And i regret it so much,
If i could make it up,
Id do so in a rush.

Now i know your happy,
And i dont want to ruin that,
I'm just a little whacky,
Because i want you back.

When skys are grey,
When skys are blue,
Something i may,
Is always love you...



THE END IS NIGH.

My love for you,
Will Never die,
This is true,
The end is nigh.

When Skies go black,
And my mind goes dark,
I'll head off track,
For a walk in the park.

The stars shine bright,
The tree's stand tall,
In all this light,
I'll never fall.

The streets are quiet,
The air is cold,
I imagine my juliet,
Whom i'm waiting to hold.

My love for you,
Will never die,
This is true,
The end is nigh.





they only took me a few minutes each.. but with time i could possibly make them better..



Any feedback is welcomed with open arms!



Thanks for reading:)
0ffline [1822187]

Divorce swallows money and time

Pricey, but it's worth every dime

Once the ex is behind you

With naught left to remind you

Off to TINDR, you heathen, and unwind!
LadyAura [2049961]

Sorry about your divorce. :( Very hard when the desire for one isn't mutual. I think writing poetry is good therapy. These are good especially for being written so quickly. I really like the second one too but I believe my favorite is the third one. :)