Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphics

Started by Frank3 [2074811] on in Graphics.

22 replies · 355 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

999FEDTL [1990064] ×1

Frank3 [2074811]

I may or may not have lost 200m on slots today, therefore I may or may not be making any graphics for a standard charge of 1m each.

Just post a stock/render.

If I want to make you something. I'll send you a mail. If I don't, feel free to post again and have another go.

Cool.


Frank3 [2074811]

a few examples innit



[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: s8.postimg.org]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]

[image: image.ibb.co]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: s24.postimg.org]


[image: s11.postimg.org]


[image: s4.postimg.org]
[image: s30.postimg.org]



Mentions: 999FEDTL [1990064]

Frank3 [2074811]

Love this render.

http://prntscr.com/g4af04

this attempt is shite, and probably not even worth a mill.

so going to re-do it later. Probably going to make an LA thinking about it. Too much quality loss when it's taken down too much in size, imo

ill mail you when im happy with it.
Shibby [1534164]

I've been looking for someone to do me a reservoir dogs or pulp fiction themed - Profile Pic, Sig and Company Image... you can choose stock images... interested? Just mail with idea and prices