I m beginner player in torn.I was apply faction.I dunno remember which faction.just someone invited to join his faction so I wanna Join their group.I can't join now.your already send application in another clan.how to (delet) this application? ??confuse!
Faction applying
Started by I_Know_You [2077252] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I m beginner player in torn.I was apply faction.I dunno remember which faction.just someone invited to join his faction so I wanna Join their group.I can't join now.your already send application in another clan.how to (delet) this application? ??confuse!
in the top right corner, there's a little gear icon. click that to get to settings, then you'll find your applications under management.
or: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
Oh....thanks you.good luck