Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rumor has it...

Started by Kata [1990396] on in Fun & Games.

216 replies · 840 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 217 / 217 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

jump792 [1967039]

I know, just last thing was me but...IRL that's actually true. I was hungry as a mother ****er one day (MILF mother ****er, not settler mother ****er) and ended up eating over 10 cans in a single day...How did you know this?

Rumor has it that everytime DUDE makes a post, he wipes shit on the monitor just to make it clear that it is indeed a shit post.
MrVillain [618400]

Falsr, but they hate**** on occasion

Rumor has it that kata will open it up so any player can post that image in order to trigger a bonus if theyre feeling generous
Kata [1990396]

Edited the rules so anyone can post the image and give away a prize. I am only responsible for the ones i post though.